For MSSQL installations go here.
For Domain Managed Machines go here.
For linux instructions go here
Installing on Windows:
- Download Noodle from here
- Run the installer on Windows 2016 or later (older versions of windows require manual DB setup)
- Press next a few times (it will install Java and PGSQL unless you have it, or MSSQL, already installed in which case it will assume you want to setup the connection manually)
- That's it now you can use Noodle in your web browser. Windows server 2016 considers Internet Explorer a security risk so check the config for the selected port and use your desktop web browser.
- Check the log folder for details or ask us for help