Noodle uses 4 things on the server
- The Noodle folder (older versions are named IntraNet)
- The database folders (can be on a different server)
- The Java Folder
- Optional tools; ffmpeg, anything used by custom search filters, etc
On Windows the Noodle folder is in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% by default.
On Linux the Noodle folder is in /opt/ by default.
Among other things the Noodle folder contains the flowing of potential interest:
- conf/server.xml (connection settings)
- conf/noodle.properties (application settings)
- optional files like MOTD.html/custom.js/noodle.jks