Noodle uses 4 things on the server
- The Noodle folder (older versions are named IntraNet)
- The database folders (can be on a different server)
- The Java Folder
- Optional tools; 7z and anything used by custom search filters
On windows these are in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% by default.
On Linux the Noodle folder is in /opt/ by default.
The Noodle folder contains the flowing things (in the enhydra sub directory on windows):
- log files in the logs folder
- configuration files in the cfg folder
- These files contain #comments that make them self documenting.
- the multiserver script (or intranet.bat on windows)
- a tools folder
- JARs in the ./lib folder