- Create a drive key and secret
- Put them in "System Tools > Settings > General > Google Drive OAuth"
- Enable in the "Administration > Properties" of the folder you want to connect.
- View the folder and follow the prompts.
Vialect Bug Bounty;
- Contact us and let us know you are interested
- We will send you an installer or an IP address
- Confine aggressive/damaging testing to the installer/IP we provide
- Keep your findings confidential until we fix the bug
- We pay whenever we make a change as a result of your bug report.
- Send us a report with enough information for us to reproduce the bug
- We will reward you
- Public credit and thanks
- You will not be prosecuted
- Payment (varies by severity of the bug from $1 to $1000 per bug)
postgresql.conf ships with quite modest defaults so be sure to august it for anything more than light use. We recommend for ~4k users;
- Available Memory = System Memory - OS (1GB for Windows) - Java (100 to 512)
- effective_cache_size = Available Memory / 2
- shared_buffers = effective_cache_size / 4
- max_locks_per_transaction = 512
- max_connections = 60
- checkpoint_segments 30
- log_min_duration_statement = 10000
- log_line_prefix = ''%m: ''
When something unexpected happens Noodle will ask you what you were doing and email a stack trace to Vialect. Bug reports may also be sent to email@example.com. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries.
Please provide the following to help us reproduce and correct issues faster:
- Minimal steps to reproduce the issue from scratch. Possibly relevant details:
- The URL
- The version of Noodle
- The version of Web Browser
- The version of Operating System
- A username and password
- An ordered list of buttons/links clicked
- Sample file/data
- Expected behavior, possible details:
- 720p mockup of desired appearance with min and max sample data.
- Actual behavior, possible details:
- A full resolution screen shot including address and scroll bars
- Web Browser console output
- The source of any warning pages (wrong format, missing parameter)
- The source of any email
- A zip of the Noodle/log folder
- Observe email educate
- A short descriptive email subject
- Reply to the email thread only for the the same issue
- Don't make new threads for the same issue.
- Avoid requesting thread history review.
- Do not place legal or print notes in signatures or otherwise bloat them.
- Use test in favor of images
- Use attachments not overlays/embeds of images or text
- Be concise.
Leaving out information leads to Vialect spending less time creating solutions and more time attempting to reproduce issues and linking to this page.
The first encrypted request after Noodle starts can be 3 orders of magnitude slower than normal due to random entropy pool depletion. If your server suffers from this issue (most EC2 servers) you can verify by checking the pool size:
cd /proc/sys/kernel/random/ && cat poolsize entropy_avail
There are at least 3 solutions to a depleted pool:
Some hardware includes random generators (like the rdrand CPU flag)
cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep -i rdrand | wc -l
you can enable it's use with
apt install rng-tools systemctl start rng-tools.service systemctl enable rng-tools.service
yum install rng-tools systemctl start rngd.service systemctl enable rngd.service
Or if you don't have a hardware generator or you don't trust it you can edit /opt/Noodle/multiserver to use use
or edit $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/java.security to use use
For higher throughput and lower CPU usage than urandom haveged can be used but it can still block:
apt install haveged systemctl start haveged.service systemctl enable haveged.service
yum install haveged systemctl start haveged.service systemctl enable haveged.service
#convert IIS to Tomcat keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore file.pfx -srcstoretype pkcs12 -destkeystore file.jks -deststoretype JKS #look up the alias keytool -storepass 123456 -list -keystore file.jks # rename the alias for SNI keytool -storepass 123456 -changealias -keystore file.jks -alias automd5 -destalias domain.tld #import the root from https://certs.godaddy.com/repository keytool -storepass 123456 -keystore file.jks -importcert -file gdroot-g2.crt -alias root #import the chain keytool -storepass 123456 -keystore file.jks -importcert -file gdig2.crt -alias chain
Answers to Frequently asked questions:
- The support included in your Noodle subscription includes phone, email, and remote assistance for system administration, application usage, and troubleshooting.
- Customization can normally be accomplished through the user interface which we help with by providing example scripts. Feature requests beyond customization cost extra valued on a per requirement basis.
Ask us more.
- Average number of logins per day
- Application usage
- Number of Logins per user
- Index Queue
- Error Codes
- User Activity
- Page Hits
- Item Views
- User IPs
- User Time
- Storage Space Occupied
- Shared Folders
- Large Files
- Home Folders
Noodle can import and export ical and supportts the non-standard TTY;