- We hold payment information optionally provided by clients, and share it with no one. we use it to charge for our software service.
- We hold at least one pice of contact information to update payment information.
- Data is stored on our accounting computer
- This is our publicly accessible policy
- We have a DPO
- Our staff and management is aware of this document
- We use modern and up to date security.
- We appoint clients as their own representatives in the EU
- If ever we become aware of a personal data breach our customers and local authorities will be made aware.
- customers can verify and update information by simply asking.
- We review this policy annually or as required.
- We understand when DPIA is required
- Data is stored-in / removed-from a location of the clients request.