- Noodle is not sending any emails
- (using your own smtp server) White list the server or check authentication, use the format [user:pass@]IP|domain[:port][,SSL|,TLS]
- Check SPAM mitigations.
- Noodle is sending some emails
- There is an invalid address in the email so the SMTP server trashes the whole thing.
- There is a rule on the SMTP server blocking one or more addresses.
- make sure your email rules apply to all IPs that routing could use as a source.
- Email source
If you want to prevent all emails please blank the "SMTP Server Name" setting.
If you need more help contact us and we will find the problem by reviewing the logs.