Noodle respects requests for dark mode with the "prefers-color-scheme:dark" CSS that can be customized.
Web Browsers respect requests for dark mode by the Operating System, and can be customized:
- about:config > ui.systemUsesDarkTheme=1
- Settings > Customize > Dark
Chrome(Desktop): chrome://flags > "Force Dark Mode for Web Contents"
- Note that as of v85 Chrome "prefers-color-scheme" is not supported, instead chrome will attempt to write it's own CSS for the page, often causing breakage.
- Settings > Themes > Dark
Operating Systems can be customized to use dark mode:
- Settings > Personalization > Colors > Choose your color > Dark
- Apple > System Preferences, General, Appearance > Dark
- Settings > Appearance > Dark
- Settings > Display > Dark theme
- Settings > Display & Brightness > Dark
Other sites that support dark mode as of 2020: