- Version 37.0.2062.120 (and 39.0.2159.0 canary) inconsistently crash with "Aw, Snap!".
- Empty the cache, etc, and restart the browser.
- Send us your ids from chrome://crashes/ (Google keeps some bug reports private, but any IDs we are sent will be added as related to our report or one of the 72937 other outstanding chromium bugs).
- Version 40.0.2214.111 will not run functions if they have ever been called(onmouseover) from another window (iframe)
- reported as a regression.
- Version 44.0.2403.125 loses scope on deeply nested AJAX
- Version 50 Disabling "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly" is advised to avoid incorrect redirects.
- Version 72+ web driver is not blocking and thus unusably buggy
- Version 84+ resets live CSS changes only when developer tools is open
- Version 85 writes it's own CSS instead of respecting dark mode
- Use Firefox.
- avoid nested AJAX